Emergency Water Damage Services
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without postponement is necessary. The staff at Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis is experienced with water damage of all types and scales. Our emergency services operate 24/7, so we’re always ready to help.
Taking care of water damage is an important part of what we do at Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis and we know how to get the job done quickly. Contact us if you need immediate aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis will return your call within 30 minutes and reach your home within four hours.
How Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis Works
- Contact Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis – Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Inspection and Assessment – Our staff conduct a complete assessment of the damaged section to look for the best approach to remove the damage.
- Water Extraction – We use commercial grade vacuums and pumps to take the water. The faster you call, the faster we can remove the flooding.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, bigger cases occasionally require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Deodorization – Standing water can cause discoloration and warping in the areas it rests on. We apply advanced deodorizers to eliminate odors, discoloration, and warping and other problems flood water leaves behind.
- Reversing the Damage – Whether the flooding was major or minor, the Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis restoration team can bring your home back to pre-flood conditions.
How does Water Damage Start?
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Room flooding
- Overflowing toilet
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific techniques and specialized equipment involved with extracting water and drying out an area that has been debilitated by water damage. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid costly repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to take care of situations like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few specific measures that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Contact the Paul Davis team today learn what measures you can take and get helpful advice and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to adequately dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.