Disaster Planning for Residents in Amo
There are many important parts of managing a business in Amo, IN, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. But, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.