Disaster Planning for Residents in Avon
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.