Disaster Planning for Residents in Batesville
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.