Disaster Planning for Residents in Bath
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. But, these plans typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.