Disaster Planning for Residents in Bedford
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.