Disaster Planning for Residents in Bloomington
One of the biggest parts of managing a business in Bloomington is ensuring business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.