Disaster Planning for Residents in Boggstown
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. However, these plans typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Boggstown after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.