Camby Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services in Camby, IN following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.