Disaster Planning for Residents in Clayton
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.