Columbus, IN Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. However, plans like that typically involve things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.