Disaster Planning for Residents in Columbus
One of the most important parts of operating a company in Columbus, IN is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.