Disaster Planning in Danville, IN
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.