Edinburgh Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of business management in Edinburgh, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis now for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.