Disaster Planning for Residents in Edinburgh
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Edinburgh, IN is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.