Disaster Planning for Residents in Elizabethtown
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.