Disaster Planning for Residents in Ellettsville
One of the most critical parts of running a company in Ellettsville is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, these plans usually involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.