Disaster Planning in Fairland, IN
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Fairland, IN. But, plans like that usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.