Disaster Planning in Flat Rock, IN
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. However, these plans usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.