Disaster Planning for Residents in Franklin
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Franklin, IN is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.