Disaster Planning in Franklin
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Franklin, IN after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.