Disaster Planning for Residents in Glenwood
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis now to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.