Gosport Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.