Disaster Planning in Greensburg, IN
One of the biggest parts of running a business in Greensburg, IN is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services in Greensburg, IN after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.