Disaster Planning for Residents in Greenwood
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Greenwood, IN is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.