Disaster Planning in Greenwood
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Greenwood, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.