Disaster Planning in Hartsville
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul now for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.