Disaster Planning for Residents in Homer
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. But, plans like that usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.