Hope Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Hope, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul now for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.