Disaster Planning for Residents in Jonesville
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.