Disaster Planning in Knightstown, IN
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. However, plans like that usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul now for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.