Manilla Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of managing a business in Manilla, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.