Martinsville, IN Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of managing a business in Martinsville, IN is ensuring business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.