Disaster Planning for Residents in Milroy
There are lots of important parts of business management in Milroy, IN, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.