Disaster Planning for Residents in Milton
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.