Disaster Planning for Residents in Morgantown
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Morgantown. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Morgantown following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.