Disaster Planning for Residents in Needham
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Needham is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.