Needham, IN Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of business management in Needham, IN, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.