Disaster Planning in New Palestine, IN
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis now for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.