Disaster Planning for Residents in New Palestine
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in New Palestine. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in New Palestine following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.