Disaster Planning for Residents in New Trenton
One of the biggest parts of operating a business in New Trenton, IN is ensuring business continuity. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.