Plainfield, IN Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Plainfield, IN. But, plans like that usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis now for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.