Disaster Planning for Residents in Quincy
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.