Saint Paul Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management in Saint Paul, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.