Disaster Planning for Residents in Saint Paul
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Saint Paul. But, these plans typically focus on things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.