Disaster Planning for Residents in Seymour
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.