Disaster Planning for Residents in Waldron
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Waldron. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.