Disaster Planning for Residents in West Harrison
One of the biggest parts of business operations in West Harrison is ensuring the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.