Disaster Planning for Residents in West Newton
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. But, plans like that typically involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.