Disaster Planning in West Newton, IN
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in West Newton, IN following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.