Disaster Planning for Residents in Wilkinson
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.