Wilkinson, IN Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. But, these plans typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Indianapolis!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.