Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Mold can be a health risk and can also cause structural damage to your property. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
You will be able to reach a member of our team at Paul Davis in Indianapolis, IN at any time by calling the phone number listed above, or submit a message with the “Get Help Now!” button.
Hiring qualified technicians is the key to successful mold remediation. The mold experts at Paul Davis in Indianapolis, IN are certified and trained by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Indianapolis, IN will thoroughly inspect all the damage caused by mold found in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is performed to determine the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to verify that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your property to decide if remediation is required
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to efficiently remove moisture
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to clean the air and remove mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials might be applied in order to kill mold spores and reduce the risk of mold growth in the future
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold appears to be present. The growth of mold is easily multiplied. Don’t use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be equally as dangerous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the property also. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure effective mold remediation, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Indianapolis, IN will professionally restore your property and environment with the least disturbance possible.