Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Damage caused by severe weather can be devastating to your family home or business, and remediating it can be difficult. To get the damage fixed safely and effectively, you need a storm damage repair service that focuses on returning your home back to its original condition. Our team is here for you.
After you make it through the storm safely, restoration and repair should be your top priority. Read about how various storm systems can cause unique damage.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Coverage varies based on your neighborhood, the specifics of your policy, the amount of damage and other factors.
Document the damage, keep all receipts and call your insurer and a storm damage contractor.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Water Damage: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, damage landscaping and electric systems and cause other problems.
- Hail Aftermath: Major hail storms can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause collapsed roofs, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
Find an Experienced Contractor
If your property has been hit with storm-related damage, act quickly. Choose a professional that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to schedule a consultation.